angularjs http get cache
return http.get(./data/bookmarks.json, cache: BookmarksCacheFactory) var data cache.get(someKey)It can be used as a generic api service to cache all your https into a single service obj rather than having different service objects for each one of them. As you can see, I have an array of friends that is getting rendered in the main UI (user interface). The friend data is being retrieved from the server-side API using an AngularJS resource. My data access layer - friendService - applies a cached value to the response before returning it to the controller.
- save xps viewer pdf
- exchange 2010 message stuck submission queue
- zayn and perrie engagement video
- walking dead season 6 episode 7 movie4k
- recipe for roasted potatoes onions and peppers
- guns n\u0027 roses chinese democracy скачать